The strongest ties that hold us to each other are those connecting us with our family. Whether it be a spouse, a child, a fiancé(e), parents, or siblings, you want them to be able to experience and enjoy the life that you have. Fortunately, the experienced attorneys at Kublan & Austin are available to work with you in petitioning the immigration authorities to allow your family members to join you in the United States as soon as possible.

If your fiancé(e) is still living abroad when you become engaged, you will need to apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa. With our experience in handling K-1 visas, our immigration firm can offer you the help you need. There are several important requirements that must be met before the immigration authorities will grant your petition for a fiancé(e) visa, including personal meeting with your fiancé(e) within two (2) years of the petition filing date (you can obtain a waiver for this requirement if it results in extreme hardship or if it violates social and cultural practices of you or your fiancé(e)) and a valid intention to marry.

On the other hand, if you want to bring your spouse, parents, children, or siblings to the United States, we can help you to decide on the best way to accomplish this task and then file an appropriate petition with the immigration authorities on your relative’s behalf. This process is long and very involved; not having the advice and support of an experienced legal professional can put you at risk of making mistakes that will harm your relative’s chances of obtaining a visa.

If you are looking for an experienced immigration lawyer, we at Kublan Khan PLC are here to assist you every step of the way. We will work tirelessly to help you get all of the documents in order, as well as review everything in the visa submission and advise you throughout the process to give you the best possible chance to successfully bringing your relative to the United States.

Contact Us
Contact form